The Final Countdown
We are THREE days away from Marathon Monday! Here are three reasons why we are so inspired by this incredible team:
- Your commitment and training to run 26.2 miles is remarkable
- You have gone above and beyond in your fundraising for the Stepping Strong Center
- Your smiles and enthusiasm through the season make us smile 😊
Marathon Team Pep Rally – TOMORROW!
We hope everyone is excited for the team pep rally tomorrow! Don’t forget to bring your singlet/t-shirt to decorate AND your B.A.A. gear check bag if you plan to leave it with our team.
- Where: Revere Hotel (200 Stuart Street, Grand Ballroom)
- Parking is available onsite at the Revere Hotel on a first come, first serve basis. Cost is outlined below and is the responsibility of the runner:
- 2-5 hours: $32
- 5-10 hours: $36
- 10-24 hours: $42
- When: 1:30pm-3:30pm (speaking program and our team photo will be at 2:45pm)
- Who: Stepping Strong teammates & up to three (3) family members/friends are welcome to attend
Special message from Audrey and Steven Reny
Audrey and Steven are excited to share a few inspiring words with the team today!
Boston Marathon Expo Opens Today!
Don’t forget that the expo is mandatory for ALL runners to obtain your bib for race day. You must go and cannot send a friend or family member in your place.
- What: Pick up your bib, race packet, and t-shirt. Don’t forget to bring your photo ID!
- Where: Hynes Convention Center (900 Boylston St.)
- Friday, April 15: 11am – 6pm
- Saturday, April 16: 9am – 6pm
- Sunday, April 17: 9am – 6pm
We CANNOT wait to see you all and are here to support you every step of the way. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text 774-262-0314 and/or 954-802-3777 if you need anything!
From start to finish,
Ali and Alexa
P.S. Please review the final team meeting PowerPoint to help you prepare for race weekend.