The mission of The Gillian Reny Stepping Strong Center for Trauma Innovation is to catalyze multidisciplinary collaborations that inspire groundbreaking innovation, effective prevention, and compassionate intervention to transform care for civilians and military heroes who endure traumatic injuries and events.
Visit the links below to watch videos, follow us on social media, view our e-newsletter, read research updates, and explore media coverage so you can be a passionate advocate and ambassador for the Stepping Strong Center.
- Follow Stepping Strong on social media:
- Learn more about the Stepping Strong Center:
- Shareable Mission Moments:
- Audrey Epstein Reny’s exclusive essay for Today.com
- A Swimmer Saved by What She Lost
- Training students to patch up classmates’ gunshot wounds sends message: Kids, you’re on your own
- Brain-Controlled Bionic Limbs
- Traffic accidents are eighth leading cause of death globally, according to WHO
- Jim Ewing Returns to the Cayman Islands for rock climbing with his new prosthetic limb
- Stepping Strong Annual Reports:
- Team Meeting PowerPoints